Sunday, January 21, 2007

WANTED: Snowman Killer

Here is our Snowman, guarding our house, about 11:30 last night!
This morning we woke to find tire tracks through the place where our Snowman stood.
I wish I knew how to be a real CSI and take tire prints! I would track down the person who did this!
What kind of person would do this to a child's creation?
To me the person who did this is a very unhappy person! Someone who has to tear down what others build to make themselves feel good lives a sad life! MaKieley was so sad to see her Snowman in a thousand little pieces! We talked about destroying others property though and now she wants to try and rebuild it! What a great teaching opportunity!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about the snowman! I keep telling Jonathan that there are so many people that do not love Jesus and are so sad inside - and they act out in such mean ways. We will pray for your snowman killer.