Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Mom


Today is the birthday of an amazing woman! Her name is Mom!

She is the one who carried my brother and I in her womb for 9 months. She fed us and made sure we were clean and had clothes! She drove us to and from school, soccer, gymnastics, band, and countless other activities as well as being there to support us during performances! She got on to us and gave us "the look" when we got out of line. She even went as far as grounding me from the phone! She helped me pick out my wedding dress and do oh so many other things for our wedding. She talked to me on the phone almost every day when I moved away and she sent me cards to make me smile (or cry). She supported me through pregnancies and was there each time one of my beautiful girls was born! She is still there to listen and laugh and to tell me "You're paying for your raising". Most of all she has prayed for my brother and I as well as our mates everyday since before we were born.


What a wonderful woman, magnificent mom, and most of all a fabulous friend!


Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: