Thursday, November 09, 2006

10 weeks

Marley is 10 weeks old today! How time flies! We are re-experiencing a lot of firsts! The first smile, the first giggle, the first time she pats you while you are patting her, and so on and so forth! I had forgotten exactly how fun it was! I thank God everyday that I am able to experience them all again with Marley and to experience new ones as MaKieley learns how to help with her baby sister.
God has blessed me greatly with parents who love and support me and my family more than we deserve, a wonderful husband who is loving, supportive, caring, helpful (and so much more that there are not words to describe!) and two wonderful girls who are so beautiful and smart! As well as all the other family and friends. But his greatest blessing was his son and the great sacrifice he made!

No comments: