Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Marley Monday!

Happy Marley Monday Everyone! Marley and I were sitting here in our robes looking out the window (one of her favorite things to do!) and she was so happy I just had to take a few pictures to share with everyone!
Marley is becoming so expressive! She loves to talk and smile! She will even gripe at you:)!

Marley and I decided to take it easy first thing this morning since we had a very eventful weekend!
First Tech beat Baylor on Saturday morning! YEA!!

Then on Sunday we celebrated Mom's birthday! YEA!!
You will have to ask her (or MaKieley who tells everyone ;) ) how old she is! I will never tell!



Then we were able to arrange for the Washington Redskins to beat Dallas for Mom's birthday! ;) What a great game! John was holding Marley, who was finally taking a nap, and trying not to wake her up while trying not to jump up and down and trying not to yell! You get the picture! It was funny! He did a great job! She stayed asleep right through all the excitement! Ok Ok! If I do not tell you this John will get me! MaKieley and I were showing just as much excitement if not more!
Well we hope everyone is having a great Monday like us! We are off to get ready to have lunch with Grammie for her birthday!


No comments: