Thursday, June 19, 2008

Marley Marley Marley

Marley is talking so much more! Well I guess I should say we are able to understand so much more! She has been very outspoken since she was about 6 weeks old! She loves to sing and pray and tell you about Elmo (melmo).
Here are a couple of things I want to remember that happened in the past week:
  1. Sunday night during church, Marley wanted to look at a song book. She cracks us up because she licks her finger before she trys to turn the page. Each and everytime. So I gave her a song book to keep her happy. She promptly opened it and found the page she wanted (using the finger licking technique) and began to sing. Not softly but loudly! I closed the book and she began to complain so we opened it again and I told her to use her very quiet voice. She used the finger licking technique again and found the page she wanted and again began to sing again. However, she forgot that I asked her to use her very quiet voice and she used her loud voice. It was so funny! At that point I had to put the book aside and pick her up and take her out. She was not happy with that either! She got over it fast though.
  2. Marley loves MaKieley's piano. Today she crawled herself up onto the bench and somehow made the piano play a song and she sang along with it while dancing along with it AND played along with it! It was hilarious and words do not do it justice!
  3. Marley loves to hold hands when we pray and she loves to say amen! She used to bow her head and listen while others said the prayer and she might babble a little but there was always a definite AMEN at the end. Well now she loves to pray multiple times in a row and it begins with someone else saying the first prayer and progresses into her saying it herself. Well tonight at dinner MaKieley said the first prayer and then I did and then Marley said several. Well the final prayer was one of her most understandable yet! God...thank you...Daddy...Sissy...Mamma...bites...paci...mulk(milk)...AMEN! MammaDaddySissy...bites...mulk...paci...Daddy...Mamma...Sissy...puppy! AMEN!

She is growing up so fast and I do not want to forget any of it! Thank you God for my sweet babies! They are so precious to me even when they drive me up the wall!

No comments: