Friday, September 29, 2006

Marley and the Practice Baby



MaKieley has a practice baby named Emma. We always knew Emma was a BIG Baby -- especially when John or I ended up carrying her after church or half way through our shopping trip! I decided to find out exactly how big Emma was compared to Marley. Here are a couple of pictures to show you exactly what they look like next to each other. Marley is 19 inches long and her head is 13 1/2 inches around. Emma is 21 1/4 inches long (1 1/4 inches longer than Marley) and her head is 15 inches around (1 1/2 inches bigger). WOW!! I never realized when I was lugging Emma around (frustrated that I had let MaKieley bring her along again) that the baby I was carrying inside me would be smaller at birth! Emma the practice baby can wear clothes that swallow Marley and the clothes Marley wears will not even fit on Emma the practice baby!

No comments: